Friday, September 30, 2011

Summer 2011


This summer has been VERY busy.  These are what I did between trips to Texas.  There are 2 more cakes that I have downloaded off the camera yet.  Hopefully in the next couple of days.

Baby shower for brother & his wife


My 11 yr old niece wanted characters from Land Before Time.  Here's what I came up with...


My son's Cars 2 theme birthday




First ever Diaper cake...for sis-in-law & brother's shower




the Pirate ship Revenge...okay so it's not.




3D John Deere tractor





Circus Tent for little boys birthday
6 in cakes stacked.


Birthday cake for hubby's fishing buddy...they had gone fishing a couple weeks before & he had caught a really tiny fish, while my hubby & friend's son caught 2 that were at least 10 in longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment